There are several unconfirmed Genshin Impact Leaks, describing in detail some of the abilities and the Constellations Saino and Nilu. It’s worth noting that Nilou’s gameplay video did surface a while ago, and that some of the recently leaked information seems to match up with this leak.
Everything shown here is subject to change. With that in mind, let’s dive into the actual gameplay leaks Travelers currently have access to and any related leaks discussing their potential release dates.
A summary of the Genshin Impact leaks related to the skills of Saino and Nilu from Sumeru
The posts above may seem small to some readers, so here’s a summary of Saino’s kit:
- Passive: Increases E-shki damage from MS Saino. On C6, he would be perfect with Thunderous Roar of Fury.
- Elemental Skill: Makes a quick dash and deals damage, and the cooldown of the skill is very low. Three second cooldown. Using his Elemental Burst will cause his Elemental Skill to deal AOE damage.
- Elemental Burst: Costs 80 energy, has a duration of 10 seconds, and has an 18 second cooldown. Receives Electro infusion, changing the effect of elemental skills and normal attack; In addition, the damage and radius of the elemental skill is increased.
- His Constellations affect his Energy Recharge, CRIT Speed, CRIT DMG, and Elemental Mastery.
- C6 causes his Elemental Skill to get the Elemental Blast buff and have no “downtime between” Elemental Bursts.
For comparison, here is a summary of the fused abilities of Neela and her Constellations:
- Passive: each unit Nilu’s HP increases damage from Bloom, Budding and Vegetation by 0.001% for all characters.
- Elemental Skill: 18 second cooldown. This includes her doing up to four strokes.
- Elemental Explosion: Costs 70 energy, has an 18 second cooldown.
- Deals Hydro AOE DMG and can deal more damage when hitting an enemy.
- This Genshin Impact leak mentions that her C6 play style is geared towards fast pumping while C6 is more on the field.
- C6 removes the four slash limit.
This video leak is much older than the new Genshin Impact text leaks that were posted above. Travelers don’t have access to Saino gameplay videos, but they do at least have Neela’s gameplay videos. Visibly starts with four hits she does in her Elemental Skill State before deploying her Elemental Burst.
While the quality of the video isn’t the highest, it’s clear that Genshin Impact players can get an idea of what’s going on here. It also seems to confirm new text leaks that are related to her kit. These specific text leaks are confirmed Uncle Louwhich has a good track record of accurate drains.
Expected release date
Upper part: Cyno
Lower part: Nilou
(Lower Possibility: Wanderer)
3.3 (Higher Possibility)
— 🍁(Waiting for Sumeru) (@hxg_diluc) July 25, 2022
Various leaks seem to indicate that these two characters have a release date in Genshin Impact 3.1. Travelers already know that Tignari, Dory and Colley have all but been confirmed to be in Genshin Impact 3.0 and have more information leaked thanks to the recent beta testing, so Neilou and Sayno cannot be played in this particular update.
The above leak also indicates that some other characters have a release date as of version 3.1. STC stands for “Subject To Change”, which is especially relevant as this is classified as [сомнительная] a leak.