The enemy lineup for the Twisted Abyss in Genshin Impact 3.5 has been leaked recently, just a few weeks before the release of the new version of the game. It featured the return of some old and rather annoying enemies such as Herald of the Void And black armor. Additionally, a new boss enemy may appear in the final chamber of the Twisted Abyss in the form Unut Seteharecently released in the Genshin Impact 3.4 update.
Fans can also see two fresh enemies in some halls on the 12th floor that were teased in the trailer. Genshin Impact 3.5. This article will introduce Lunar Spiral bonuses and enemy lineup for the next Twisted Abyss reset for Floor 12. However, please note that the information is based on leaks and is subject to change.
Genshin Impact 3.5, Twisted Abyss, Floor 12 Blessings Favor Daehya
3.5 Spiral Abyss: P1: HP Loss gives +8% damage over 8 seconds. Up to one stack can be acquired every 0.3s, up to a maximum of 4 stacks. P2: Loss of HP causes a shockwave, up to once every 3 seconds. Floor 11: All characters +75% pyro damage.
Blessings Floor 12 First Phase
Based on the leaks provided by Genshin_Intel, blessings during the first phase of the Twisted Abyss will provide an 8% DMG buff for eight seconds after losing HP for no apparent reason. Apparently, this effect can trigger once every 0.3 seconds and stack up to four times.
Blessings Floor 12 Second Phase
In the second stage, the loss of HP will unleash a shockwave that inflicts an area of effect DMG on nearby enemies. It seems that this effect can only be triggered once every three seconds.
The leaks have also revealed special buffs for the 11th floor, where all characters will receive a 75% Pyro DMG bonus. It is clear that the new blessings have been designed to benefit Dahyiwhich will be released in the new Genshin Impact 3.5 update.
Genshin Impact 3.5 Twisted Abyss Floor 12 to include two new Abyss enemies, according to leaks
Floor 12: Hall 1, First Half enemy level 95
- Wave 1: Eremite Scorching Loremaster x1 – 499,715 HP
- Wave 1: Eremite Daythunder x2 – 454,287 HP
- Wave 2: New Abyss Lector enemy type x1 – 554,977 hp
Floor 12: Hall 1, Second Half, Enemy Level 95
- Wave 1: Eremite Desert Clearwater x1 – 408,858 HP
- Wave 1: Eremite Floral Ringdancer x1 – 567,858 HP
- Wave 1: Eremite Sunfrost x1 – 408,858 hp
- Wave 2: Abyss Herald: Wicked Torrents x2 – 554,977 hp
Floor 12: Hall 2, First Half, enemy level 98
- Wave 1: Maguu Kenki x1 – 1,532,912 hp
Floor 12: Cell 2, Second Half, Enemy Level 98
- Wave 1: Shadowy Husk: Defender x1 – 515,006 hp
- Wave 1: Shadowy Husk: Standard Bearer x1 – 643,757 hp
- Wave 1: Shadowy Husk: Line Breaker x1 – 772,509
- Wave 2: Shadowy Husk: Standard Bearer x1 – 643,757 hp
- Wave 2: Black Serpent Knight: Windcutter x1 – 901,260
- Wave 2: New Enemy The Black Serpents x1 – 1,030,012 HP
Floor 12: Chamber 3, First Half, enemies level 100
- Wave 1: Ruin Guard x1 – 643,390 HP
- Wave 2: Frost Lawachurl x2 – 827,215
Floor 12: Cell 3, Second Half, Enemy Level 100
- Wave 1: Setekh Wenut x1 – 1,941,101 HP
While the number of enemies appears to have decreased from the current enemy lineup, there are some large and tanky enemies in the new formation.
The leaked line-up reveals two new enemy types: Knight of the Black Serpent: Stone-Crushing Ax And Herald of the Abyss: Rise of the Cold. Players will most likely encounter them during the new Archon mission in the upcoming Genshin Impact 3.5 update.
Also, one of the most infamous enemies of Genshin Impact, Maguu Kenki will most likely stay on the 12th floor with his original abilities. Although he is also present in the current roster, he does not have an invincibility phase, which makes him easier to win.
Also, it looks like a new enemy formation will add Unut, a new boss from the Hadramavet Desert, to the last hall of the 12th floor.